1. The A List – Like Entertainment Weekly for the technorati. This is a critique and commentary on what A-List bloggers are saying.
2. Must see clips – So the television doesn’t have to repaeat things ad nauseum, and you are sure not to miss anything.
3. Web 3.0 – Someone has to be first, where do you think we are headed? My guess is that we now have these channels and networks to share ideas, music and video. We need some serious content.
4. The signature blog – allow people to plug in their name and numbers and they get a new signature for their email everyday. Obviously thereare some great graphics and a link of the day.
5. Inspirational Movie Speeches – one video clip per day to get us incredibly psyched to start another boring day at the office.
Anyone else have great ideas (and no motivation to get ON their ass and start typing)?